We offer precise demolition works with the use of remote-controlled BROKK robots. We carry out demolition works in hard-to-reach and dangerous zones where precision and efficiency are essential.
The BROKK demolition machine is designed for:
- demolition thanks to excellent performance in a small size,
- making punctures,
- crushing and cutting reinforced concrete with jaws,
- digging thanks to the possibility of changing the attachment to a bucket,
- material transport,
- work in hazardous conditions,
- the machine is remotely controlled, thanks to which the operator can control it from outside the danger zone,
- work indoors and outdoors,
- thanks to the electric drive, BROKKA can be used for work in confined spaces, where it is forbidden to use machines with combustion engines,
- work in hazardous environments, where the machine is exposed to e.g. falls, hazardous substances or very high temperatures,
- work in environments classified as "at risk of fire".